- 440 SW 3rd Street, Cooper, TX
- Mailing Address:
- P. O. Box 341, Cooper, TX 75432
- 903.300.3303 - Wednesdays & Thursdays
- Population Served:
- Residents of Delta County, Texas
- Once-monthly grocery pick-up
- Every 1st, 2nd, 3rd, & 4th Thursday 8:30 am - 11:30 am
NOTICE: ALTHOUGH DELTA HOPE HOUSE APPRECIATES EVERYONE'S DESIRE TO HELP THEIR FELLOW CITIZENS, PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT WE ARE NOT SET UP TO ACCEPT CLOTHING. OUR MISSION IS TO PROVIDE FOOD, NOT CLOTHING, FOR THOSE IN NEED IN DELTA COUNTY.
Masks are no longer required for inside shopping at the Delta Hope House
Due to fewer COVID-19 cases in the area, masks are no longer mandatory inside the facility, effective Thursday, October 13, 2022. However, these conditions still apply:
- Clients can only get groceries 1 time per month.
- 2 people per household limit inside the facility.
- No children allowed inside the facility.
- Bring your own bags to carry groceries home.
- Church van will only take groceries to clients' residence. NO clients will be allowed in the van.
In store hours are:
Every Thursday 8:30am - 11:30am
(except for 5th Thursdays).